I am the fourth generation, born and raised in Three Hills and have lived most of my life here. I am self-employed. In 1997, I married Jody Long, and started our family in 1999. I am the proud father of four children and grandfather of two grandchildren.
Jody and I are very invested in our community. I have been a member of the following organizations:
- Three Hills Elks (since 2000) - I have served both as President and Secretary for more than ten years.
- Chamber of Commerce - I have been involved for twenty years and sat on the executive for four years.
- Economic Growth Committee - I was a member of this committee for ten years before it was dissolved.
- Three Hills Ag Society (since 2014) - I have been a director for many years.
- Three Hills Minor Baseball - I was an executive and coach for numerous years while my children played.
- Three Hills Minor Hockey - Coached from 2006-2012
- Three Hills School Basketball - Coached from 2012 to present
- Three Hills School Volleyball - Coached from 2020 to present
I enjoy representing the people of Three Hills as a member of Council. I have many ideas regarding economic growth and the security of our citizens and businesses. It is important to me that we continue to improve recreational activities/facilities for our senior population and our young families.
Contact Councillor Byrne Lammle by filling out our Email Contact Form Here. Please remember to select their name from the drop-down list. Note that correspondence through this form is not strictly confidential.