Who Needs a Business Licence?
Unless otherwise provincially or federally exempt, any business, trade, profession, industry, occupation or anyone providing goods or service in the Town of Three Hills is required to hold a valid Town of Three Hills Business Licence.
All home based businesses need approval from the Development Officer and or the Municipal Planning Commission.
What are the Steps in Getting a Business Licence?
- Check with the Town of Three Hills to determine if your proposed business and location are approved under the existing Land Use Bylaw.
- Complete the necessary Development Process if required.
- Print your Business Licence Application or stop into the Town Office to pick one up.
- Submit your completed application to the Town of Three Hills for Approval.
- Once you receive approval you can begin operating your new business.
Rates & Fees
|Resident||Located in Town limits||$ 75.00|
|Resident First Year||For new businesses located in Town limits||$ 37.50|
|Home Occupation||Located in Town limits (for additional requirements)||$ 75.00|
|Local Non-Resident||Within Kneehill County||$ 100.00|
|Non-Resident||Outside of Kneehill County||$ 150.00|
|Temporary (One Job)||$ 50.00|
|Not for Profit||No Charge|