SUMMER EMPLOYEE Temporary Full-Time
The role of the Summer Staff is to provide assistance to employees in completing their assigned tasks and provide manual labour or administrative services as required in public works, parks and recreation, utility, waste, facilities or administration.
Duties may include:
- Assisting the Parks Department in various activities, such as mowing and weeding Town parks and tree maintenance.
- Assisting with Facility maintenance which may include sweeping, dusting, mopping, scrubbing, sealing, buffing, washing surfaces, vacuuming, empty trash, etc.
- Assisting the Public Works Department in various activities, such as waste collection, litter picking, line painting, road maintenance and barricades.
- Assisting the Utility Department in various activities, such as painting pipes, mowing at utility related job sites, cleaning pumphouses, etc.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have a valid class 5 drivers license and be available to work weekends.
Emailed resumes are preferred and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing "Summer Employee” in the subject line.
If you are unable to apply via email, please submit your cover letter and resume, to the Town Office (232 Main Street), marked Confidential; or faxed to (403) 443-2616.
The Town thanks all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' qualifications most closely match the advertised requirements. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
This posting will remain open until all summer positions available are filled.