Bylaw Enforcement Officer
The Town of Three Hills is accepting applications for a part-time Bylaw Enforcement Officer. Reporting to the Manager of Protective Services, the Bylaw Enforcement Officer will provide effective patrol coverage and enforcement of municipal bylaws. Investigate complaints from the general public, investigate nuisance and unsightly properties and other bylaw infractions, conduct regular patrols and enhance public education and awareness. Assistance will be provided to other Municipal Departments and may conduct court-related duties. You must possess excellent judgment, interpersonal and public relations skills in promoting positive relations on behalf of the Town of Three Hills.
- a combination of education and related experience in community or protective services field
- working knowledge of the provincial court system
- basic level of report writing experience
- basic level of proficiency with computers
- basic level of customer service experience
- possession of a valid Alberta Class 5 Drivers license, and provide driver’s abstract
- be willing to complete a vulnerable sector criminal records check
- a current Standard First Aid Certificate
Preference may be given to applicants who have experience working with Municipal Bylaws.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to the attention of
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
The Town of Three Hills thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions regarding this position or would like to request a more detailed job description, please email the above or call (403) 443-5822.