ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK I
The Town of Three Hills is seeking a dynamic team member with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multitask to play an essential role in supporting the Management Team. The position offers a fast paced and motivating work environment to demonstrate proficiencies in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and organizational skills.
It is also the responsibility of the Administrative Clerk I to provide Management with accurate and timely information to ensure Municipal operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
The preferred candidate will possess:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Successful completion of a Grade 12 diploma or GED certificate; and
- Experience with operating a personal computer; and
- Proficient in word processing, spread sheets, internet, and email; and
- Public relation and/or customer service skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with the management team and support other departments.
- Ability to use discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency and knowledge of software such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to make decisions with integrity and professionalism while serving the overall vision and values of the Town.
- May be required to assist with Town facilities.
- May be required to assist the finance department which may include cash receipts, data entry, and accounts receivable.
- May be required to assist in file maintenance, record keeping, and report preparation.
Emailed resumes are preferred and can be sent to email@example.com referencing "Administrative Clerk I” in the subject line. Applicants are advised to also provide a cover letter that clearly and concisely demonstrates how their qualifications meet the advertised requirements, including education, experience, and relevant examples of required competencies.
If you are unable to apply via email, please submit your cover letter and resume, to the Town Office (232 Main Street), marked Confidential; or faxed to (403) 443-2616.
The Town thanks all applicants for their interest. The Town is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' qualifications most closely match the advertised requirements. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted and we regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.